Dos días de fiesta sin dormir, 72 Horas sin comer, cruda marca diablo y aún así no dejamos de sonreír TE AMO CACHETES
Tú siempre serás para mi, el hombre de mi vida, Mi primer hombre Mi primer amor, EL AMOR DE MI VIDA.
Sabemos q siempre estaremos juntos, y que siempre estaremos el uno para el otro.
Contigo supe lo q era amar y respetar la individualidad de amar.
Saber perfectamente cada una de tus imperfecciones,manías y rincones oscuros…. Y amarlos.
Contigo entendí que te amo sitnigica todo y que nunca veré más estrellas que las estrellas en tus ojos
Pero aveces no se puede estar así siempre y aunque ya no se sienta igual y ya no quiera estar a tu lado siempre serás mi más grande amor
Y aunque quiero eStar con alguien más y compartir mis días con otro tu siempre serás el más importante
Y no es inmadures… Es querer q los dos sanenoa nuestros traumas por separado… Para no hacernos daño juntos
Sienpre estaré para ti
Mentiraaaaaaaaaaaaaa ya quiero estar contigooooo yaaaaaa
Quiero ser tu esposa legal
1. There’s a reason schools teach Shakespeare instead of John Green; you make your own life, it’s not written in the stars, waiting to start until you find that person with the perfect smile.
2. People are a hell of a lot smarter than you think. Shut your mouth, stop thinking you know everything, and listen.
3. Getting close and being vulnerable is scary as hell, But you know what else it is? Worth it.
4. Reason really is the doctor to love.
5. The moment you feel your happiness being dictated by another person, take a break from them.
6. Take a step back and look around, you have more friends than you think.
7. Growing up is going to happen and it’s going to be tough. Just stay close to those around you, you’re all in it together.
8. If you’re still checking their Facebook/Instagram/tumblr, you’re never going to get over them.
9. Everything seems worse in the morning. Don’t fall for it, it’s deceiving.
10. No need to be so intense all the time. People get tired of swimming in the deep end, sometimes they need a break in the shallow part of the pool.
11. Stop avoiding everything. Get out of bed, get dressed, go to school, go to work. It sucks at first but it’s part of the healing process.
12. If the person makes you feel like shit and you still go back to them, it’s an abusive relationship.
13. Headphones are great, but listen to music aloud every once in a while. Sometimes you need to scream a song so everyone can hear you.
14. Boundaries are a must.
15. You can be a caring person, but you need to be happy with yourself before you try to make others happy.
16. Try and understand other’s intentions and situation before you get angry with them.
17. Tough love is necessary sometimes.
18. You can’t fix people no matter how hard you try. Get this engrained in your mind.
19. Surround yourself with people who will love and support you.
20. Loneliness is lethal and makes you have a distorted view of things.
21. No one hates you more than you hate yourself. Stop being your own enemy.
22. Someone can only hurt your feelings if you allow them to.
23. Getting your shit back in order is five times as hard as it is to mess it all up.
24. Listen to your parent’s advice.
25. Be open to anything and everything. Life isn’t fun when you’re a closed book.
26. Talking about your problems is great, but there comes a point when talking about it becomes dwelling on the past and it drains everyone around you. Know when you’ve hit this point.
27. A lot of people don’t like their shit showing. More people than you know are going through hard times.
28. Distract yourself.
29. Don’t be so easily swayed, a lot of claims out there are not true.
30. Some seasons of your life are harder than others. This too shall pass.